- Leadership Initiatives
- You Make a Difference – Grants in Action
- Foundation Grant Awards
- Discretionary Grant Recipients
Strengthening Our Community…Together
Since 1921, The Dayton Foundation has been bringing people together and using available resources to help strengthen the Greater Dayton Region. Through our partnership with local and regional agencies, by pooling the financial resources of our donors and by awarding discretionary grants to not-for-profit organizations, the Foundation and our donors are responding to the issues and needs affecting our region.
Join us in our efforts to ensure growth, culture and vitality continues in our community for generations to come.
- Community Leadership Initiatives »
- Recent Discretionary Grant Awards »
- Community Impact Endowment Funds »
Are you looking for a convenient, tax-wise way to do your regular charitable giving? Learn more about our Charitable Checking Account℠ Service.
Read about The Dayton Foundation’s track record of effective leadership, stability and results related to our community leadership initiatives and discretionary grant awards.
Follow the progress of some of our recent discretionary grant awards in our video gallery.
HERE TO HELP
“Have a question about the initiatives and programs making an impact in our community? We can help.”
– Barbra Stonerock, vice president, Community Engagement, (937) 225-9951
- ©2016 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410