- Becoming a Donor
- Why Choose The Dayton Foundation?
- Types of Funds
- What You Can Give
- How to Create a Fund
- Community Impact Endowment Funds
- Advantages of the Charitable Checking Account Service
- Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
- Family FoundationPlus vs. Private Foundation
- Options for People with Disabilities
- For Foundation Donors
Your Causes, Our Help
When you become a donor through The Dayton Foundation, you become a member of a family – a family who truly cares about the future of our community. Whether you want to organize your giving, continue to support your favorite causes annually or create a lasting legacy for yourself or family, we can help. Our expert staff will work with you to meet your philanthropic and financial goals.
- Why Choose The Dayton Foundation? »
- How to Create a Fund »
- Types of Funds »
- What You Can Give »
- Community Impact Endowment Funds »
- Charitable Checking Account Service »
- Options for People with Disabilities »
See a listing of charitable funds established through The Dayton Foundation.
Give now to an existing fund at The Dayton Foundation.
Read about current programs and projects, funded by the Foundation that are working to make our community stronger in Connections.
HERE TO HELP
“Let us help you determine the most efficient and effective giving option for you, your family or your organization. Talk with me or a member of our Development team.”
– Joe Baldasare, vice president, Development, (937) 225-9954
- ©2016 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410