- Services Available to Not-For-Profits
- How to Apply for a Grant
- Register for Our Grants Program Orientation
- Letter of Intent
- Foundation Funds that Accept Grant Applications
- Video Camera Lending Program
- Endowing Your Organization’s Future
- Organizations with Endowed Funds
- Other Online Resources
Services Available to Not-for-Profit Organizations
The Dayton Foundation provides a variety of services to help strengthen and support your work for the benefit of the Greater Dayton Region.
We can help you:
- make a difference through the Foundation’s discretionary grants program, (see Recent Discretionary Grants)
- locate other grantmaking organizations or sources of information for and about not-for-profits,
- build for the future through agency endowment funds, as well as accept gifts other than cash and use charitable vehicles that you currently may not have the ability to administer, (see Endowing Your Organization’s Future) or
- convene local not-for-profit organizations to discuss and tackle unmet or insufficiently met community needs (see Leadership Initiatives).
The Dayton Foundation takes pride in our partnership with you to help in the important community work that you do.
Our staff is pleased to assist you in your work. For information about establishing a fund with The Dayton Foundation and taking advantage of the Foundation’s expertise in growing your fund and administering a variety of charitable vehicles, please contact Joe Baldasare, vice president of Development, at (937) 225-9954.
IN HER WORDS
“With the help of The Dayton Foundation’s grant, we were able to create L.A.B. (Learning About Blood), a mobile education vehicle that travels to schools. The grant was instrumental in our effort to inspire others to donate blood, so that they may help save lives.”
– Joy Rogers, development director, Community Blood Center/Community Tissue Services
- ©2014 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410