- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Other Online Resources
The Dayton Foundation is pleased to offer GiftLaw, an e-newsletter from Crescendo Interactive. GiftLaw is updated each week to help attorneys, accountants and other professional advisors interested in charitable gift planning strategies stay connected to:
- important new legislation and legislative proposals;
- recent IRS private letter rulings;
- case-of-the-week presentations; and
- monthly articles on charitable planning topics.
To subscribe to the free, weekly GiftLaw e-newsletter, contact Allyson Johns, paralegal, at (937) 225-9953.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by e-mailing email@example.com with the message, "GiftLaw unsubscribe."^ top of page
HERE TO HELP
“Looking for a value-added service to help you when working with clients who have charitable interests? We can help.”
– Kevin McDonald, senior Development officer, (937) 225-9947
- ©2015 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410