- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
Special Thanks to The Following Advisor Partners
Special thanks to the financial advisors and estate planners who brought their clients to The Dayton Foundation to help these individuals do their charitable giving in the most effective and satisfying manner possible. We thank these advisors and all the professionals who work with us daily to make a difference for charitable individuals who enrich our community. We truly are grateful for the opportunity to serve their clients.
January 1, 2015 to June 30, 2015:
- Amy Barker, Parker, Carlson & Johnson, Inc.
- Scott Behnken, Behnken Financial Services
- Robert Blommel, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Diane Brunn, Thompson Hine, LLP
- Jan Culver, CPA,
- Teri Engle, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Steven Goens, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Thomas Holton, Porter, Wright, Arthur & Morris, LLP
- Harlan Miller, Harlan Miller & Associates
- Sandra Pierce, Parker, Carlson & Johnson, Inc.
- Donald Schade, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Jan Scheid, CPA
- Kevin Schweitzer, City of Clayton
- Robert Suttman, EBS Asset Management
- Aaron Tesavis, PNC Bank
IN HIS WORDS
“The Dayton Foundation is a very solid organization, with staff well-versed in planned giving matters.”
– Irvin G. Bieser, Jr., retired attorney/partner, Bieser, Greeer and Landis and Dayton Foundation donor
- ©2015 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410