- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Solutions for Your Clients
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Other Online Resources
Our Advisor Partners
Special thanks to the financial advisors and estate planners who brought their clients to The Dayton Foundation to help these individuals do their charitable giving in the most effective and satisfying manner possible. We thank these advisors and all the professionals who work with us daily to make a difference for charitable individuals who enrich our community. We truly are grateful for the opportunity to serve their clients.
Special thanks to the following advisor partners from 2013 to 2014:
- Eric Anderson, Northwestern Mutual - Miami Valley
- John Borchers, CFP, Merrill Lynch
- Jeff Borland, The Borland Group
- John Bradley, The Bradley Financial Group UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Lynn Burns, CPA, JD, CFP, Burns Tax Consulting, LLC
- Aaron Campbell, The Bradley Financial Group UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Doug Cline, The Five Rivers Group at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Tim Cornell, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- David Cox, CFP, CIMA, The Five Rivers Group at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Tom Culpepper, Culpepper Law, LLC
- Steve Goens & Robin McCall, The Goens McCall Group at Morgan Stanley
- Brandon Harrison, Harrison Financial Group, LPL
- Lawrence Hayes, UBS Financial Services
- Eugene Heflin, Stratos Wealth Partners
- Gary Holstine, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Stanley Katz, ClientFirst Financial Strategies, Inc.
- Timothy Lange, Lange & Associates
- Al Leland, Leland Consulting
- Ricard Pecce, MBA, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Guy Smallwood, CFP, Merrill Lynch
- David Smith, Smith, Moses & Co., LLC
- Jason Thompson, Ameriprise Financial
- Josh Weiland, Stifel Financial Corp.
- Jeffrey Winwood, Winwood Rutledge Co., LLC
IN HIS WORDS
“The Dayton Foundation is a very solid organization, with staff well-versed in planned giving matters.”
– Irvin G. Bieser, Jr., retired attorney/partner, Bieser, Greeer and Landis and Dayton Foundation donor
- ©2014 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410