- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
Futures is The Dayton Foundation’s award-winning newsletter for estate planners and financial advisors.
Authored by respected professional legal and financial advisors in our community, each issue of Futures features a particular charitable giving vehicle, along with helpful case examples.
The following is a link to access the current issue of Futures in PDF format plus more information about the article’s author.
By Herbert L. Lemaster, CPA, Shareholder-in-Charge, Clark Schaefer Hackett
More About the Author of this Issue
Herbert L. Lemaster, CPA, is Shareholder-in-Charge in the Miami Valley office of Clark Schaefer Hacket. He specializes in tax planning for high net worth individuals, exempt organizations, healthcare, and mergers and acquisitions. He also has worked closely with start-up organizations, for-profit and tax-exempt, as well as family businesses and succession planning.
Sign up today to start receiving Futures (either in print or electronically).
^ top of page
IN HIS WORDS
“;...the opportunity to purchase life insurance at lower rates directly in the name of a charity allows the donor to skip the estate entirely while providing a fixed and determinable benefit to the charity.” – Herbert L. Lemaster, CPA, Shareholder-in-Charge, Clark Schaefer Hackett
- ©2015 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410