- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Other Online Resources
Futures is The Dayton Foundation’s national Gold Medal award-winning newsletter for estate planners and financial advisors.
Authored by respected professional legal and financial advisors in our community, each issue of Futures features a particular charitable giving vehicle, along with helpful case examples.
The following is a link to access the current issue of Futures in PDF format plus more information about the article’s author.
By Brittany D. O'Diam, Esq., O'Diam & Stecker Law Group, Inc.
More About the Author of this Issue
Brittany D. O'Diam is an attorney with the law firm O'Diam & Stecker Law Group, Inc., and concentrates her pratice in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, and special needs and elder law. She is the vice chair of The Disability Foundation Board of Trustees and was one of the legal architects of The Disability Foundation’s 2014 Ohio Community Pooled Flexible Spending Trust.
To access archived issues of Futures, click here.
Click here to email this page to a friend.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for Futures, please contact Allyson Johns, paralegal, at (937) 225-9953.
To receive Futures via e-mail as a Adobe Acrobat PDF attachment, click here.
^ top of page
IN HIS WORDS
"The Dayton Foundation is a very solid organization, with staff well-versed in planned giving matters.”
– Irvin G. Bieser, Jr., retired attorney/partner, Bieser, Greer and Landis, and Dayton Foundation donor
- ©2015 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410