- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
Futures is The Dayton Foundation’s award-winning newsletter for estate planners and financial advisors.
Authored by respected professional legal and financial advisors in our community, each issue of Futures features a particular charitable giving vehicle, along with helpful case examples.
The following is a link to access the current issue of Futures in PDF format plus more information about the article’s author.
By Diane B. Brunn, Partner, Personal & Succession Planning, Thompson Hine, LLP
More About the Author of this Issue
Diane B. Brunn is a Partner in the Personal & Succession Planning group in the Dayton and Cincinnati offices of Thompson Hine, LLP. Her practice focuses on estate planning and administration, business succession planning and fiduciary litigation. She counsels individuals, families and businesses in a wide range of personal, charitable, business and succession planning matters.
Sign up today to start receiving Futures (either in print or electronically).
^ top of page
IN HER WORDS
“By asking a few initial questions about a client’s charitable interests...advisors can be more prepared to effectively assist their clients.” – Diane B. Brunn, Partner, Personal & Succession Planning, Thompson Hine, LLP
- ©2015 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410