- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Other Online Resources
Futures is The Dayton Foundation’s national Gold Medal award-winning newsletter for estate planners and financial advisors.
Authored by respected professional legal and financial advisors in our community, each issue of Futures features a particular charitable giving vehicle, along with helpful case examples.
The following is a link to access the current issue of Futures in PDF format plus more information about the article’s author.
By Karen O. Crim, CPA, Tax Senior Manager, McGladrey LLP
More About the Author of this Issue
Karen O. Crim, CPA, is a Tax Senior Manager for McGladrey LLP, where she specializes in tax services to not-for-profit organizations and private foundations. She has over 29 years of experience in all aspects of taxation.
To access archived issues of Futures, click here.
Click here to email this page to a friend.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for Futures, please contact Allyson Johns, paralegal, at (937) 225-9953.
To receive Futures via e-mail as a Adobe Acrobat PDF attachment, click here.
^ top of page
IN HIS WORDS
“[The Investment Policy] conveys the Foundation’s specific investment expectations, while providing sufficient flexibility for changing economic and market conditions.” – W. Quincy Brown, Vice President-Consultant, Fund Evaluation Group, LLC
- ©2015 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410