- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Solutions for Your Clients
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Other Online Resources
Futures is The Dayton Foundation’s national Gold Medal award-winning newsletter for estate planners and financial advisors.
Authored by respected professional legal and financial advisors in our community, each issue of Futures features a particular charitable giving vehicle, along with helpful case examples.
The following is a link to access the current issue of Futures in PDF format plus more information about the article’s author.
By W. Quincy Brown, Vice President-Consultant, Fund Evaluation Group, LLC
More About the Author of this Issue
W. Quincy Brown is a vice president and consultant with Fund Evaluation Group. He provides investment structure review, investment policy statement construction and revision, investment manager implementation, and review and ongoing performance monitoring among other services to nonprofit organizations. He also has been a featured presenter at industry conferences, including the Council for Advancement and Support of Education Conferences and Philanthropy Ohio.
To access archived issues of Futures, click here.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for Futures, please contact Allyson Johns, paralegal, at (937) 225-9953.
To receive Futures via e-mail as a Adobe Acrobat PDF attachment, click here.
^ top of page
IN HIS WORDS
"The Dayton Foundation is a very solid organization, with staff well-versed in planned giving matters.”
– Irvin G. Bieser, Jr., retired attorney/partner, Bieser, Greer and Landis, and Dayton Foundation donor
- ©2014 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410