- Services Available to Not-For-Profits
- How to Apply for a Grant
- Register for Our Grants Program Orientation
- Letter of Intent
- Foundation Funds that Accept Grant Applications
- Video Camera Lending Program
- Endowing Your Organization's Future
- Organizations with Endowed Funds
- Other Online Resources
Helping You Build a Better Community
In the last decade, The Dayton Foundation and its donors have awarded more than $378 million to worthy causes in Greater Dayton and beyond. These grants help support and promote arts and culture, health, education, human services and other community-building endeavors. We take pride in supporting the work of local nonprofit organizations through our discretionary grants program and through convening regional leadership to discuss innovative ideas and initiatives to help solve important community issues.
The Dayton Foundation provides a variety of services to help strengthen and support your work for the benefit of our region. Our staff is here to help you locate additional grantmaking organizations and resources to ultimately help you help others. Let’s work together to build a better Greater Dayton.
- How to Apply for a Grant »
- Register for Our Grants Program Orientation »
- Grants Available through Foundation Funds »
- Document How Your Recent Grant is Helping the Community through our Video Camera Lending Program »
- Endowing Your Organization’s Future »
- Not-for-Profit Resources »
Interested in establishing an agency endowment fund for your organization’s long-term growth and financial stability? We will be glad to discuss with you the benefits of an endowed (long-term) fund for your organization. Contact Joe Baldasare, vice president, Development, at (937) 225-9954.
HERE TO HELP
“Have a question about our discretionary grants process or other resources for your nonprofit? Contact our Grants and Programs department.”
– Diane Timmons, vice president, Grants and Programs, (937) 225-9966.
- ©2014 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410