- Becoming a Donor
- Why Choose The Dayton Foundation?
- Charitable Solutions for You
- Types of Funds
- What You Can Give
- How to Create an Endowment Fund
- Community Impact Endowment Funds
- Advantages of the Charitable Checking Account Service
- Open a Charitable Checking Account Now
- Family FoundationPlus vs. Private Foundation
- Options for People with Disabilities
- For Foundation Donors
- Managing Your Fund
- Fund Distribution Guidelines
- Charitable Tip
- Connections – Grantmaking Opportunities
- Donor Stories
- Current Endowed Funds List
- Partners in Giving
- Other Online Resources
Helping You Make a Greater Impact
As your partner in philanthropy, we are committed to making your charitable giving an easy and meaningful experience. In addition to helping you manage your charitable fund, our staff can offer guidance on charitable giving decisions, research a topic or nonprofit that interests you and connect you to additional philanthropic resources.
Through Donor Express, you can easily check your fund or Charitable Checking Account℠ balance, review your gift and grant history, print current and archived quarterly statements, and research and support your favorite nonprofits.
Questions or comments? Visit our Who Here Can Help You page for a listing of staff and the information they can provide to help you fulfill your charitable goals, or call us at (937) 222-0410.
- Managing Your Fund »
- Connections – Grantmaking Opportunities »
- Become a Partner in Giving »
- Donor Stories »
- Charitable Tips »
- Donor Resources »
Learn more about local projects you could support as a Partner in Giving. »
Read about our recent grants awarded to local not-for-profits. »
To discuss endowing a fund in the name of your business, contact a member of our Development team »
HERE TO HELP
“Have a question about awarding a grant from you fund or finding a charity that meets your charitable interests? We can help.”
– Diane Timmons, vice president, Grants and Programs, (937) 225-9966
- ©2014 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410