- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Advisor Resources
Helping You Help Your Clients
Like you, we have your client’s best interests at heart. That is why we employ a team of experienced professionals, with the most current information on charitable giving, to complement the work that you do.
Our flexible, customized service can help you better serve your clients' short- and long-term charitable goals. Whether it is a current charitable gift that produces an immediate tax deduction or it is establishing an estate plan that will provide income for a client’s favorite charity for years to come, we are here to help.
We invite you to take advantage of our staff’s expertise and charitable knowledge, available at no cost to you or your clients. To contact a member of our Development staff, click here.
- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation »
- How We Can Help Your Clients »
- Services for Advisors »
- Our Advisor Partners »
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving »
- Types of Funds »
- What Your Clients Can Give »
- Administrative Fees and Investment Policy »
- Options for People with Disabilities »
- Advisor Resources »
Seminars and events are available through The Dayton Foundation to enhance your charitable giving knowledge and help you meet continuing education requirements for your profession. »
Read our advisor newsletter, Futures, which features charitable giving vehicles and is authored by local professional legal and financial officers. »
HERE TO HELP
“Looking for a value-added service to help you when working with clients who have charitable interests? We can help.”
– Kevin McDonald, senior Development officer, (937) 225-9947
- ©2015 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410